HOW TO BID THROUGH ORIGINAL POSTER?
- To participate in the auctions, it is essential to fill the BID SHEET.
- Send the BID SHEET at email@example.com
- Once received, Original Poster Barcelona will send a notification confirming your bid.
The term conditions are defined as follows:
- The starting price, in euros is the lowest at which a lot can be adjudicated. This price has to be understood as a reserve price, and it will not be decreased.
- Purchase Price is the amount for which the lot was sold by the auctioneer, plus shipping and/or Insurance, plus a 15% Premium on the hammer price and 21% VAT -only applicable for European Residents and over the commission fees not over the lot price-.
- Lots are not necessarily sold for the amount of your bid, but at the lowest possible price. For instance, if you bid EUROS 3.000 for a lot with a starting price of EUROS 1.000 and the highest bid below yours is EUROS 1.500 the lot will be adjudicated to you at EUROS 1.600. If there are two identical bids, the one received first is given priority.
- Bids must be made in EUROS. Any bid in other currency will be changed in EUROS. The amount of the payments in other currency, will be subject to the daily Bank exchange rate.
- Original Poster Barcelona reserves the right to group together two or more lots in this auction and to withdraw a lot or lots from this auction at its discretion.
- Original Poster Barcelona reserves the right of admission to the auction room as well as the right to refuse a bid order at its discretion. The Auctioneer will regulate the bidding. In the event of any dispute, his decision is final.
- AUTHENTICITY. All lots sold through Original Poster Barcelona are guaranteed to be genuine. Any claim in this respect must be brought to the attention of Original Poster Barcelona within 30 days of the auction date. The buyer loses all his rights on claims made later.
- Even though the descriptions have been done very thoroughly, the buyers will have to make sure before the auction, that these descriptions correspond to their personal opinion about the lot. In any case, no claims will be accepted after 30 days of the auction date.
- The lowest bid accepted for those lots with a starting price “libre” is 5 euros.
- Original Poster Barcelona is responsible for the preparation, organization and execution of the substructure. The auction house reserves the right - before and after the auction - of surcharge deals and excluding buyers of the same. In addition, the auction house has the power to withdraw lots from the auction, interrupt, or terminate the same. You can also rectify your errors regarding batches or batches.
- PROPERTY. The lots will remain the property of the seller until the payment has been made completely, which includes the payment of checks or any document. All payments must be satisfied within a maximum period of 18 days after receiving the invoice.
- If the payment has not been received within 18 days after the auction date, Original Poster Barcelona reserves the right to cancel the sale and dispose of the lots elsewhere and/or take legal proceedings in order to collect the amount due and damages and loses incurred.
- It is the obligation of the purchaser to comply with tax regulations in force in Spain
- The taking-part in the auction implies the acceptance of the present conditions.
- The Spanish Government, according to Law 9/1993 of Patrimoni Cultural Català (DOGC núm. 1897 de 11 de octubre de 1993). Art. 22 and Law 16/1985 de 25 de junio de 1985, of Patrimonio Histórico Español (BOE núm 155. de 29 de junio de 1985). Art. 38; has the right to claim any sold lot at the hammer price.
- Any legal proceedings concerning this auction will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona (Spain).
- WIRE TRANSFER TO: "LA CAIXA" - ANNA FIGUERAS MONTMANY
IBAN electronic form: ES1021000825220200354443
IBAN paper form: IBAN ES10 2100 0825 2202 0035 4443
BIC (International Bank Identification Code, SWIFT Sistem): CAIXESBBXXX